Whiteville City Schools
WCS JOB OPENINGS__________________________________________________________________
Behavioral Support Liaison - District
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume to Julie Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middle School Science & Math - NWA
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume to Susan Smith at email@example.com.
Bus Drivers (District Wide)
Interested candidates should contact Jes Sealey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-642-4116.
21st CCLC After School Program Openings___________________________________________________________________
21st CCLC After School Program Substitute Site Assistant - (CMS & EES)
Interested candidates should email a resume to Kathryn Faulk at email@example.com.
Whiteville High School Groundbreaking Ceremony
October 10, 2019
SCC Success Scholarship
- Endorsed by the SCC Board of Trustees in July 2016
- Funded by the SCC Foundation Board in September 2016
- A student must be a North Carolina resident who recently graduated from a high school in Columbus County.
- Students must complete FAFSA and apply for all other SCC scholarships before receiving the SCC Success Scholarship.
- Participants must successfully complete two Career & College Promise courses to be eligible for the program.
- Students must have 2.5 unweighted GPA in high school.
- Students must be continuously enrolled in the fall and spring semesters and have a maximum of two years to use the guarantee.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA at the end of their first spring semester in the program to be eligible for the second year in the program and must not have any disciplinary actions taken against them.
- Students must agree to participate in surveys about their experience at SCC.
- The guarantee covers tuition and fees, not books or supplies.
- Scholarship recipients' progress towards completion will be tracked.
- All recipients will be surveyed to identify the impact of the scholarship on their decision to attend SCC and to identify any barriers to success.