We have just finished reading Room One: A Mystery or Two by Andrew Clements. We would love to hear what you thought. Please take a minute to read the suggested topics below and add a comment. If a friend says something that you think is interesting, feel free to discuss it.
1. How does being a Boy Scout affect Ted's actions? Can he be honest with all of the people he comes in contact with-April, his family, the cashier at the market, Mrs. Mitchell?
2. Have you ever found that keeping a secret for one person required you to behave dishonestly toward another? How did this make you feel? How did you solve your dilemma (problem)?
3. Were you happy with how the book ended? What did you like/dislike about it?
4. If you could change the ending of the book, how would you end it?
5. What was your favorite part of the story? Why?